I have an OLD a computer that I never use any more, but its got an old DOS program that was created before Windows 3.Something(There first GUI based Windows). Its a simple Tank Wars game, well I found an exact replica of it, its extremely fun. Its up to 5 players and you can ethar play alone(with up to 4 differant comp users) or wioth up to 4 friends, you can change the color of your tank, and you win points to buy differant weapons. Right now I am kicking a against 4 differant compy players with about 1mil points, I have been playing for along time and you can change the diffeculty. Its Extremely Fun!!

Anyway I uploaded it to my site and posted the link in my sig, you can use the link there or HERE. Have fun, you wont be disappointed after you try playing it.

If the above link does'nt work(maybe because you have popup blocker on, and when you shut it off it still wont let it up(it does that to me on THIS computer too, not my new one though)) then click HERE.

The only differance is one makes it a compact popup, and the link in the above paragraph is in a reg screen and takes up pointless space on your screen.
Screw popup blocker when you dont want it! Its does'nt let you shut it off even when you shut it off AND add the site to its trusted list.
Screenies maybe?

=Click image to enlarge=
Fun fun. Try it if you have'nt already. Smile
Windows 1 had a gui.

fun game though.
Best tank game ever was "Scorched Earth" - so much fun...
Got a link? Or is it too old or a game? I will google it(lolz, its funny if you think of the old definition of gooling someone or something)
I used to play this game a lot at ArcadePod.Com. I had it bookmarked, so here is the link.
A 3D remake of the game Schorched Earth

The Classic game of Schorched Earth - Download(original nothing altered except compatablility)

Schorched Earth 2000(Online Game)

And there you go Kllrnohj! Smile I am going to try these out my self. Razz
Omg, I remember this game! The Online game one is really good version.
Double Post! Which game did you remember?
Sorry about double posting, Someone join me

http://www.scorch2000.com/
It told me applet not found...
swivelgames wrote:
Sorry about double posting, Someone join me

http://www.scorch2000.com/

I have an account there.

I also spent a while reading their physics source before writing TaNxz.
Nice, you want to join me? Very Happy
Dude, this game is a)old and b)not that old. I remember seeing it on AddictingGames.com perhaps 2 years ago.
its fun as hell though! Ok hell is'nt all that fun, but still.
Hey whenever we want to play each other, we should use 800x600 with the game password Cemetech. Sounds good?
cool.
something1990 wrote:
Hey whenever we want to play each other, we should use 800x600 with the game password Cemetech. Sounds good?
Since when does this game have over-the-Internet multiplayer. I just checked and I didn't see any options for it. Confused
jpez wrote:
something1990 wrote:
Since when does this game have over-the-Internet multiplayer. I just checked and I didn't see any options for it. Confused

its built in...we were playing for about 15 minutes before i had to shower and something had to eat dinner.
Where is the option for it? I didn't see anything in the main menu or the following screens.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 9
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours