compile and run this code...make sure everything is saved in case it gets closed or deleted by accident. java

Code:
import java.awt.*;
import java.util.*;
import java.awt.event.*;

class Robo{

public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception{
      Robot robo = new Robot();
      Random r = new Random(System.currentTimeMillis());
      for(int i = 0; i<50; i++){
         robo.mouseMove(r.nextInt(1024), r.nextInt(768));
         robo.delay(500);
         robo.mousePress(InputEvent.BUTTON1_MASK);
         robo.mouseRelease(InputEvent.BUTTON1_MASK);
      }
   }

}
It detects the mouse and buttons being pressed? I am on a school comp and I cant compile and run it now, but by looking at the code it looks like its just a mouse movement and button pressing prgm.
it random jumps your mouse about the screen and clicks...the more windows open the more fun it gets
Looks to me like it randomly moves your mouse around and clicks.
what I just said...^^

Im gonna give this to my little bro...
Whoops, I was porting at to same time as you. Laughing
Haha, I am gald I did'nt compile this. Thats gonna be funny.
I modified it a little to allow more havok to be wreaked...should I add in some keypresses too?

btw...it just Copy and pasted its own source into another program I was working on...crap.
Definitely! That would make it much more fun. Very Happy
lol...see my edit.
Ahhh! you've created a monster!
Haha, I am going to put this on one of the comps here. I usually fix my teachers comp almost ever class. I will add a delaid start on it so I can get out of the way and it will be thought to be her fault! haha! No, I dont feel like doing that rightr now, lolz
swivelgames wrote:
Haha, I am going to put this on one of the comps here. I usually fix my teachers comp almost ever class. I will add a delaid start on it so I can get out of the way and it will be thought to be her fault! haha! No, I dont feel like doing that rightr now, lolz

you can use gpedit to set up the computer to launch java with that program as the argument on login :ninja:
Laughing Thanks Elfprince. Its show time!
You are a terrible person. Razz
Terrible but strangely hilarious.
Laughing Haha, I know dont you love it! Laughing
I don't want to touch it now, but it's funny.
Im gonna change it so that it can generate random sequences of Alt-F4 and Esc and things like that Very Happy
that's uber evil. Laughing

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours