Today, i downloaded 2048 for my TI-84 CSE calculator. I transferred it to the calculator, and ran it through Doors CSE, making sure it worked. However, before the program started, a memory error came up, saying that i had no memory left. However, i had 15 kb of RAM to spare. Soon afterwards, i discovered that several other of my programs had the same error, even ones that were very small. The one thing they had in common was that all of them had :DCS (the Doors CSE header) as the first line. As a test, i deleted that line, and that fixed the problem. Without the header, the programs work fine, but their icons are gone. In the past, using the doors header has worked fine. Is there any reason why it has suddenly stopped working?
I'm rather baffled by the symptoms you mention. If you archive your important programs and data, perform a RAM Clear, and restore the :DCS lines, does the problem recur or disappear?
I'll have to try that, wait a sec.
Yep, now it works. That's weird, my calculator was working fine just yesterday. Thanks for the help!
No problem. Did you run any assembly programs since then? If not, then it may be Doors CSE's fault, and this may be something we'll need to eventually track down. If you didn't run assembly programs, what did you do?
Yes, i did run a few assembly games. Also, i recently tried ti-boy CSE, but it claimed the apps it created "Aren't compatible with the selected device".
andymwat wrote:
Yes, i did run a few assembly games. Also, i recently tried ti-boy CSE, but it claimed the apps it created "Aren't compatible with the selected device".
Which assembly games did you try?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours