Spellshaper from Omnimaga came up with a really sweet looking intro screen for me to put as the first thing anyone sees when they star up my games. Smile

What do you think?
awesomr
Yeah, that's really cool!
Thanks. Smile

For each game, I am going to customize the background, add stuff in there just from that game. I thought it might add something to it that is unique. Smile
elfprince13 wrote:
awesomr
I second that motion: Re: the unique thig for each game: definitely. Very Happy
I think it looks great. And made you should put like the "Prodly Presents" a few pixles under the "Freakware" and at the bottom you can put the name of the prgm/game. Just an idea, somethin you can chew on for a while Wink . Laughing

oh an btw, can you size down your avatar freak? Its kinda huge. lolz.
I'm gonna do that for him. Smile
K thanks Kerm.
Yay Very Happy , a smaller one, lolz
to was suggesting to Dan that he should make something about that intro pic be animated. What do you think?
Even better.
Hmm, it will have to be in BASIC, but I will see what can be managed... Smile
I wonder if he would make me one
I am sure he wouldn't have a problem with it. He is an extremely nice guy after all...
KermMartian wrote:
to was suggesting to Dan that he should make something about that intro pic be animated. What do you think?

It virtually has to be animated to be interesting I think.
I plan on some animations. Smile I am going to try to make somekind of animation for each game...

Should I make one for Star Trek? Hmm... I got an idea for it...
tifreak8x wrote:

What do you think?
Cool!
I have been doing alot with intros and things. I am thinking of making an animated intro screen for a game. I am thinking of making it a really animated intro for my games.

It'll start out side ways and coming into the screen(zooming out on it), and then it will turn towards the screen and come to a point were it just looks like it was written. Pretty close to that, but I am still working on it, I dont have internet on my comp right now or I would upload a new game I made with a pretty cool intro.
Watch out for unnecessarily large/long intro screens -- they can be giant memory hogs.

Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours