yechhhhh
I'm trying to find that page they posted up with the "true" history of Hays Games...it's somewhere out there.
there's a link to it somewhere too.....look on their geocities page.
It looks like their Geocities site got shut down for the nth time. I'm gonna check archive.org next.
Just for the record, Kerm's claim that Doors came before Doorways is still false. We really did make Doorways '98 in 1998. Anybody who had been in the community that long will know that this is true. Not that it's a big deal, but Doorways was just about the ONLY program that wasn't copied off of another calculator program, we took the name from Windows.
Hays - yeah, I know. We both got it from Windows, but you took it first.
heh... wow...

but guess what? it doesnt matter who did it first, it matters who did it right...

so, let's have a race... first cursor to cross the screen wins...

hmm... that's Kerm in 1.32 seconds, and Hays in... frozen at elft side...wonderful work hays!
Well the difference is that Kerm is an actual programmer and Hays is just for comedic purposes. Doors is an actual shell, Doorways was just a POS program that was originally a parody of bill nagel's Aurora for the 83 (we even called ourselves 'Hays' after a town since Aurora was named after a town as well). Doorways isn't even meant to be taken seriously.
you must be kidding! (the sarcasm embedded into this thread is killing me)

I had no idea, i thought doorways was meant to help me... and i loved Halo!
Good Idea Halo 83.5 FTW!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 5 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours