14%  [ 3 ]
41-50
 4%  [ 1 ]
51-60
 4%  [ 1 ]
60+
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

TI84p, see, it's people like you who make it a shortcoming that Doors CS can only gracefully handle somewhere north of 100 programs. Razz I guess I need to work on that problem next, since it's already on my To-Do list. I'd appreciate if you were one of the people to test a fix when I come up with it, since you have so many programs.
KermMartian wrote:
TI84p, see, it's people like you who make it a shortcoming that Doors CS can only gracefully handle somewhere north of 100 programs. Razz I guess I need to work on that problem next, since it's already on my To-Do list. I'd appreciate if you were one of the people to test a fix when I come up with it, since you have so many programs.

I should be able to do some testing now that school is over because I don't need to worry about messing my calculator up for exams.

MirageOS appears to be able to handle a nearly infinite number of programs (limited of course by the calculator's memory). Its only isue is the displayed number of programs in a folder maxes out at 127 (which is probably about what DCS can handle)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours