Kllrnohj,
You have spoiled my ability to have a lively discussion of controversial subjects with my peers. It's much less fun when no one on the opposing team actually has any clue about the subjects they are debating, or even how to make a proper rebuttal. The world would be a much more entertaining and satisfying place if all the people who disagreed with me were as capable of doing so in an intelligent manner as you.
kthxbai,
~me
elfprince13 wrote:
Kllrnohj,
You have spoiled my ability to have a lively discussion of controversial subjects with my peers. It's much less fun when no one on the opposing team actually has any clue about the subjects they are debating, or even how to make a proper rebuttal. The world would be a much more entertaining and satisfying place if all the people who disagreed with me were as capable of doing so in an intelligent manner as you.
kthxbai,
~me

I'll second this.
elrunethe2nd wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Kllrnohj,
kthxbai,
~me

I'll second this.
Altough in my case it was not controversial subjects, I recently had to deal with people trying to prove me wrong without getting their facts right first, and this is something that I really hate. Apparently, the TI-83/84 Plus screen would have a resolution 95x63 pixels.

This is why I do not get into political debates. I do not follow politics, thus, have no knowledge on the subject, meaning no participating from me.
elfprince13 wrote:
Kllrnohj,
kthxbai,
~me
Which topic is this in reference to? Did I miss something?
Well, in reference to all of our "epic" debate threads. There were some IRL debates going on last night, and I ended up going to bed, because the 3 of the other 5 parties involved were incoherent.
elfprince13 wrote:
Kllrnohj,
kthxbai,
~me

Hmm, yes, we do have some epic debates. Unlike most people I actually research my position before I post it Very Happy
So kllr, what are your thoughts on midget ginger bondage?
alex10819 wrote:

The more the merrier?
alex10819 wrote:

Hmm... Well, midget bondage is hot, so that's a plus, but gingers aren't. So I guess there is sort of a hot/cold thing going on there. Sounds like a solid mixup. Good Idea

So now I'm off to do some research... Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours