How would you rate your experience with Cemetech, on a scale from 1 to 403?
43i + 7
lolwut
I rate it 200 - HTTP Status OK.
Have I been having more technical difficulties?
KermMartian wrote:
I rate it 200 - HTTP Status OK.
Have I been having more technical difficulties?

Absolutely. Your pages all keep breaking in Chrome. It's uber annoying.
Everything works fine for me in Chrome. I'm using Chrome v2.0.172.39. How about you?

I rate it a solid 200 as well Smile
404 - Fun Not Found.
KeithJohansen wrote:
Everything works fine for me in Chrome. I'm using Chrome v2.0.172.39. How about you?

Same version. It's been happening ever since one of the last major SAX updates. If I open multiple tabs(usually 4+), they will all stop at exactly the same time and give the "Aww, Snap! Something went wrong." error. Then I have to reload each tab one by one.
That sounds like a Chrome issue to me, foamy. I use Chrome as well and don't have this problem

But yes, Kerm, you have been having some interesting performance issues lately Razz

Have you been able to check out that weird problem with displaying multiple instances of a single SAX post? I continually get SAX spammed my post 5 times...
Still no SAX unicode support either Sad
swivelgames wrote:
That sounds like a Chrome issue to me, foamy. I use Chrome as well and don't have this problem

But yes, Kerm, you have been having some interesting performance issues lately Razz

Have you been able to check out that weird problem with displaying multiple instances of a single SAX post? I continually get SAX spammed my post 5 times...
I kinda forgot about that problem; I haven't seen it much lately. It's still recurring?
KermMartian wrote:
swivelgames wrote:

I kinda forgot about that problem; I haven't seen it much lately. It's still recurring?

Yes, very much so.
How does that even happen? Is the Javascript controlling SAX submitting things multiple times, or is the browser registering multiple button presses or what?
elfprince13 wrote:
How does that even happen? Is the Javascript controlling SAX submitting things multiple times, or is the browser registering multiple button presses or what?
It's something local, because it only occurs for the local client that said whatever it was that repeats four times.
KermMartian wrote:
It's something local, because it only occurs for the local client that said whatever it was that repeats four times.

Nope. I had stuff that UD was saying show up 4 times as well (always 4 times...) - naturally I just assumed he was spamming until I refreshed the page.
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Nope. I had stuff that UD was saying show up 4 times as well (always 4 times...) - naturally I just assumed he was spamming until I refreshed the page.

I don't spam the same thing 4 times in a row (unless I'm building a castle or something Very Happy)
Still no SAX unicode support.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours