lol sound like fun let me get to ordering them Smile
/sarcasm
TheStorm wrote:
0x5 sound like fun let me get to ordering them Smile
/sarcasm
No? No blue running lights? Awww. :'(
If I had $$ I'd do it but you've seen teh gas prices and I only get 25 MPG.
TheStorm wrote:
Ah yes, it must fail to be someone who drives a car instead of taking mass transit. Sad
KermMartian wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
Ah yes, it must fail to be someone who drives a car instead of taking mass transit. Sad

Actually where I live they cost about the same its over $2.00 in bus fare to get to school and thats one way so Its cheaper to drive the 2.5 mi
TheStorm wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
TheStorm wrote:

Actually where I live they cost about the same its over $2.00 in bus fare to get to school and thats one way so Its cheaper to drive the 2.5 mi
Even when you take into account gas, insurance, maintenance, etc?
KermMartian wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
TheStorm wrote:

Even when you take into account gas, insurance, maintenance, etc?

Well my dad pays insurance because its thechnicly his car and with maintenance, me and my dad can do most of it our selves so that saves a lot on $$. Its 2.5 mi to school so 5mi total and I get 25 mi to the gallon. the bus is at least $4 total and gas is under $4 so I can get to and from school with my car 5 times for the same cost as one day using the bus. Or I can just bike if its not raining which is free. Smile
Ah, now there's a plan, you should bike! Even better, as long as it's safe enough where you live.
I have a 2000 ford contour (Only thing I could find in my price range Rolling Eyes ) It's got a 2.5L 24 valve v6. I can get up to about 28-29mpg interstate driving if I baby it. I average about 23-25. About 18-21 if I'm dragging or something. Everything is pretty much stock on it, but I'm considering getting a better air intake for it..

Geek-wise, I haven't really modded anything cool into it. I have used an fm-transmitter to play my calculator over the radio before. Just for showing off, though. Obviously there are better music choices. :/
foamy3 wrote:
[...]Geek-wise, I haven't really modded anything cool into it. I have used an fm-transmitter to play my calculator over the radio before. Just for showing off, though. Obviously there are better music choices. :/
Haha, lots of props for that. Very nice.
I just replaced my 84 Chevy Blazer with a 95 Ford Mustang Convertible, I need to get some pictures of it soon, but I love it so far. It is not the GT, so I have the V6 in there (don't need the VCool, so there is decent mileage (have not put a full tank of gas through it yet, so I don't know the numbers).
Nice. I love the looks of Mustangs. I've always wanted a 5.0, but I drive my granny sedan bad enough as it is. The last thing I need is actually power. Rolling Eyes
I am reviving this topic on cars.

My ride:

'94 Chevy Camaro
This is the car I want when I has money:

It just needs painted windows...

I'd also trick it out with "Free Candy" painted on the sides in reflective
silver ink with rope lights that follow the letters. I'd have sooooo
much fun on Halloween...
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

Nice car, but it kind of seems like a bad choice if you get snow often Razz That has got to suck to drive in the snow...

I love my Jeep Cherokee in the snow - 4wd ftw!
That was the first time it snowed here in 2 years (aside from the occasional dusting).
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
That was the first time it snowed here in 2 years (aside from the occasional dusting).

My friends aunt sold her RX-8 because it was bad in the snow - and it only snows in STL for MAYBE 1 week out of the year (and at least half of that time it doesn't stick to the streets anyway). She ended up buying a Honda Accord or some crap like that, too.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours