rivereye wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
rivereye wrote:
kind of cool, but you do need to try and get my sites sessions going (maybe it is because of the unique board though).
What are you talking about? Everything I tested on your site seemed to work fine as far as I could tell...

it doesn't say when someone new enters my site.
Oh, right. You're welcome to edit whatever your script is that generates new sessions for logged-in but non-sessioned users.
OH Kerm you need a scroll bar, that would make this a lot better.
yeah.....that would be nice. Good Idea
Groene07 wrote:
yeah.....that would be nice. Good Idea

We'll see if I have the time and/or inclination to code something so complicated. Very Happy
At the moment, you can scroll by clicking your middlebutton on the mouse (the scroll button) and pulling the mouse down. It works for me Smile

But yeah, that would be nice. Beggars can't be choosers.
Another thought would be if you could make it so when someone logs onto a sit it only shows up on that site so is someone logs onto stickfigure people on cemetech don't have to read it.
yeah, but what is the fun in that? I like to know when people enter my site. Ah well I guess.
TheStorm: That would require separate log files for each site, which would be a massive PITA. No thanks,.
KermMartian wrote:
TheStorm: That would require separate log files for each site, which would be a massive PITA. No thanks,.

That, and what point is there in having an inter-chat system at all then? I mean, if you don't know who is online at other sites, how can you know to message them?
Once again we are attacking another ones views. My goodness child, can we not all be tolerable to one another? (Notice my choice of words)
How the hell is that attacking anyone!
kllrnohj just stated his opinion, he didn't attack anyone (if you call that an attack, you have not been on the internet long enough my friend).
I had even thought of that after I posted and I figured that someone would say that so I don't care. It was just a thought.
Groene07 wrote:
Once again we are attacking another ones views. My goodness child, can we not all be tolerable to one another? (Notice my choice of words)

I can tolerate anyone who isn't an idiot and can type with clarity and mostly proper grammar. So far, you don't fall in that category. Oh, and since you are having trouble making the distinction of what is and is not an attack, I will save you the trouble. This post is attacking you.
WAT bad gramer him?!?! nooo..... i dnt beleeve bad gramer shud be baned!!!

Alex Note: When I read this... I thought it was a joke... and then I realized... omg, Mexi posted this... he was being serious! Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the decline of our civilization. And btw, this is not attacking Kllr

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours