The Tari wrote:
Daang, that was a long flight. Chicago (O'Hare) direct to Frankfurt on Air India. I guess all I need to say is, I sat in one place on the plane for 10 hours, due to some inclement weather, and I didn't leave my seat once. Food was good, though, and I don't feel jet-lagged, so yayz.

And this keyboard is a little strange. Z is switched with where Y is on an American QWERTY keyboard, the left shift is very small, and to type ', I need to press shift+#.

Yup, I had the same problems. But oh well, you'll get used to it quick enough. It isn't like they remapped every key Very Happy.
If you think that was a long flight, think how long this flight is going to be ('cause I'm going to take it):
San Francisco Airport -> London Airport (I think it's called Hilthrow or something)
London Airport -> Belgrade Airport
Belgrade Airport -> Budapest (though this trip is with train, not plane)

Also, the Hungarian keyboard is even more messed up than the German one, since there are 44 letters in the Hungarian alphabet, not 29 letters, and there is the z/y mix-up.
┌┐■┬ ╠╣∑Яξ ╔╗●└╨┘, ┬┌Ў ╘A╥€╔

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours