Which icon style is superior?
Simple
 100%  [ 13 ]
Textured
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

KermMartian wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
I know that is what Kll was saying and I agree. If you can't tell what the button is for then it doesn't matter how glossy it is.
Razz That doesn't seem to have stopped Apple: http://www.apple.com/iphone

Apple is stupid - just look at their craptacular Safari and its horrendous always-bold always-blurry font [mis]rendering Rolling Eyes. Oh, and I would like to point out that Apple is blending TOWARDS the color that it is using for its icons design (the designs are white, and the gradient goes towards white) - so you can't even use that as an excuse to keep this current style.

Besides, what is keeping you from TRYING it? Or are you really THAT stubborn? Razz Cause the way they are now, they look bad - REALLY bad...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours