After reading the topic, I was disgusted by some of the things people said.(not you kerm)

Quote:
You advertised your *own* shell in *someone else*'s shell topic, downgraded the other shell (sometimes *rudely*) to promote yours, in a thread that is not *yours*, and expect people to reply with happyness, including the one who created this topic? Then you bash people back telling them they were brainwashed? This is simply not true. Staff are just doing their work.

Wow, who's topic, who's thread, who's forum, who's idea, who's posts? What the hell does it matter that you posted in that forum? That is an open thread and if certain people can't post then that defeats the purpose of it. Halifax's pm was outright horrible, and as I once was considering joining, I can assure you I will never join a forum such as that. From what I saw it was barbaric. And to ban you sounds like they are censoring you which is just disgusting.

I really can't say whether your posts was inappropriate and I won't say anything to that. Although I will say this. You do advertise and even I find it a little annoying, when I am not even the person making the game. If I was the person making the game, I might get agitated. I understand that you put a lot of time into making Dcs, and your sig adds are perfectly fine, but it is kind of intruding when some of your posts contain a little hint/reminder of your shell.
Fair enough. I think I won't lock this thread, as people may still have constructive to add, but if you don't have anything significant, please don't post, mmmk? Thanks. Smile
Everybody has rage fits...
I blew up at Recursive Acronym over at UTI because he'd said he'd never looked at the UTI Basic downloads section, which I took to mean he hated basic.

We proceeded into the typical Basic/ASM flamewar. Neutral
KermMartian wrote:
Fair enough. I think I won't lock this thread, as people may still have constructive to add, but if you don't have anything significant, please don't post, mmmk? Thanks. Smile
QFT Wink
Delnar_Ersike wrote:

And believe me, it's harder to try to stay neutral than you might think... Neutral
...and there you go with a "neutral" smiley! Laughing
Delnar_Ersike wrote:
Delnar_Ersike wrote:

And believe me, it's harder to try to stay neutral than you might think... Neutral
Sure, I believe it. But as I said, I said, I think we're all better off if we move on.
I have taken a look at it, and I wish the posts were not deleted from the topic as I would like to read them. As for the ban, I don't know if it was right, but I would imagine that DJ_Omnimaga is the one who issued it, as Tenniskid has not been around much, and I doubt tifreak8x would ban, and being I am the young admin, I will not reverse it at this time.
rivereye wrote:
I have taken a look at it, and I wish the posts were not deleted from the topic as I would like to read them. As for the ban, I don't know if it was right, but I would imagine that DJ_Omnimaga is the one who issued it, as Tenniskid has not been around much, and I doubt tifreak8x would ban, and being I am the young admin, I will not reverse it at this time.

I was under the impression IPB boards kept moderator logs/a trashcan so that actions can be undone if necessary
well, being I am not root admin (only DJ_Omnimaga is), I can't view the admin ones. I will look through the mod ones, but I don't think so.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours