Info: The asm program creates a bunch of programs. Ignore the weird prog names. Sometimes when I scroll back up it freezes, too.
Send me an image. Also, tell me exactly how many programs that is.
Um, I posted the image. And there were about 150 programs, I think it was. Or maybe 130.
Impressive, you've managed to display the entire TI fontset as programs and folders. It seems to me that the culprit is your fourth program, bottom left in the screenshot. What happened with that? Any idea what program it's supposed to be?
calc84maniac wrote:
Um, I posted the image. And there were about 150 programs, I think it was. Or maybe 130.

or possibly 255? my guess is there were some there that weren't showing up in the normal program list.
elfprince13 wrote:
calc84maniac wrote:

or possibly 255? my guess is there were some there that weren't showing up in the normal program list.
Same, particularly since A-E all fit in the first 7...
KermMartian wrote:
Impressive, you've managed to display the entire TI fontset as programs and folders. It seems to me that the culprit is your fourth program, bottom left in the screenshot. What happened with that? Any idea what program it's supposed to be?

That sprite always gets messed up when the bug happens, no matter what program is there.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours