Okay so I bought a TI 84 Plus CE-T recently and I added a few games on it like snake and tic tac toe. When I exit the games and I press on 'graph' to actually make a graph it just shows me the game and I don't know how to get out of that screen. Could someone help me.
Thanks
Press 2nd Zoom. Turn Axes to Black. Turn Background to off. Click Window. Change Xmin to -10, Xmax to 10, Ymin to -10, and Ymax to 10. Then click 2nd prgm [draw], and click enter twice.
Press [zoom].
Scroll down to ZStandard.
Press [Enter].
Or ZStandard. I didn't know that reset the format. Cool.
[quote="seanlego23"]Press 2nd Zoom. Turn Axes to Black. Turn Background to off. Click Window. Change Xmin to -10, Xmax to 10, Ymin to -10, and Ymax to 10. Then click 2nd prgm [draw], and click enter twice.[/quote]

Thank you so much !
Very Happy
[quote="Rico"]Press [zoom].
Scroll down to ZStandard.
Press [Enter].[/quote]
This worked for leaving the game screen but the grid was invisible. But thanks anyways Very Happy
You can also reset defaults:

[2nd] + [+] + [7] + [2] + [2]

Do not Reset all ram, that can erase all of your programs.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours