I made a program called the Number game for the Ti 84 plus ce and would want to place it in the archives. Does anyone know how to do that?
Click on the Archives tab at the top of the site. Scroll down. Click on "upload a file".

I've never used the archives before, and it wasn't too hard to find.
no like how do you make it a zip file and a download
Could you be a bit more descriptive?
If you mean how to put your creation into a zip file,
Follow Microsoft's instructions(assuming your platform is Windows):

1. Locate the file or folder that you want to compress.
2. Right-click the file or folder, point to Send to, and then click Compressed (zipped) folder. A new compressed folder is created in the same location. To rename it, right-click the folder, click Rename, and then type the new name.

And remember, Google is your friend. Smile
I don't know the exact specifics of what a program needs to have to be accepted into the archives or if there even is a set list of criteria, but from my experience uploading things to the archive, you do as lirto said, fill out the form including your zip file, and then your form is sent to a queue to be accepted or denied from the archives by an admin. I've always included a text file briefly describing the program and how to use it and I try to get a screenshot or two in there.
▪ You can use TI Connect CE to transfer the program to your computer.
▪ Use Notepad to compose a text readme document that briefly explains how to use your program (this is required).
▪ Right click on your Desktop, or an empty space in Windows Explorer and select New>Compressed (zipped) Folder. Give the zip a descriptive name, and then drag your program.8Xp and README.txt files into the zip.
▪ Upload the zip to Cemetech using the Upload File form.
thx
#Tankidaboss wrote:
thx

It would be cool if you could let us know a bit more about your program. Smile
i posted it

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours