Hey guys, I have an idea right now that I could be posting soon for a new program, so look out. The reason is that since I have been away from programming on the TI-83 calculators for most of the summer, I don't want to get back into such a massive project as the TI-BASIC program that I have been working on. I will finish it, but right now I don't want to be working on something that huge right now. Thanks for understanding, MrDew25
Welcome back!
Welcome back and good to have you with us once more, MrDew25. Are you still working with the same calculators you had before, or did you grab one of the cheap TI-84 Plus CE calculators available around Back to School? I think that it makes sense to get back into the swing of programming with a smaller project for now, and best of luck!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours