so ive downloaded doors cs and ive also downloaded MathOS to help me with my math classes but i cant seem to find a way to put it in a created folder and trying to "hide" them dosent seem to do anything so, what gives?
Welcome to Cemetech, Mickio1. Are we talking about Doors CS or Doors CSE (ie, monochrome or color)? If the former, you right-click on the program you want to move using the [ALPHA] key, choose Cut, then go into the folder you want, right-click again, and choose Paste. Hope this helps.
thanks man it fixed it! Very Happy
mickio1 wrote:
thanks man it fixed it! Very Happy
Glad to hear it. Good luck using Doors CS, and let us know if you have any further questions.
I have the same problem, but when I go to the look in the appvar file, there is nothing called flapsprt..............
Sorry, what is the context for this question? e.g., why are you expecting to see an AppVar file, and why are you expecting that it contain "flapsprt"? As far as I can tell from this topic, neither of those two things have previously come up in conversation. Are you sure you posted in the right place?
He is talking about the FLAPSRPT AppVar used by Flappy Bird Color, which is required to be Archived for xLIBC purposes. It sounds like this user is confused between the process of moving an AppVar to Archive, and moving a program between doors CSE folders. Emma24: AppVars are not programs you can run, and therefore are not shown in Doors CSE. To Archive or Unarchive an AppVar, go to [2nd][+] (Mem), choose 2. Mem Management/Delete, then go to AppVars, find FLAPSPRT, and press [ENTER] next to it. An asterisk means Archived, no asterisk means not archived or in RAM.
just to tack on to what Kerm said here, make sure you are at the home screen when you follow Kerm's Instructions. i.e. you are outside of doors, back at the tios, where you do your standard math stuff.

otherwise, I cant say that too much would have happened.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours