As you can see, I haev finally installed Phase 2. This took down the site for about an hour.
*have
Laughing :payback: Ya, but now I can't even see the side stuff on the front page, or any for that manner. I had trouble accessing the forums and eventually just had to type in the direct link.
The only current problem that I see is the bottom script...

Quote:
if (GetCookie("CemetechNoSide") == null) { document.write('
'); } document.write('?
And the fact that the sidebar doesn't log in. Btu I'm working onit.
mike wrote:
has anyone released any of the drivers for usb8x yet, or all they still in development? as for the TICI 2.0 I still think it would be a good idea for two reasons, A. for all the 83+ owners, and B. Competition drives development (to a point, taken too far it can kill it too)

Yes, UsbFlash.

another main purpose of TICI (internet access) has also been obsoleted by the arrival of gCn.
Kerm, have you been working on this lately?
someone help i canot get tici 1.0 to work and anyone got expected release dates for programs that will use it, apps that will use it or tici 1.1-2.0 realese dates Sad
Doors CS 6 is planned to be complete by the beginning of 2007. Other than that I can't be more specific.
speaking of which...
mobile tunes v2.0 is pretty much obsoleted with the arrival of jim e's new sound concept. http://www.revsoft.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=200
lil beeps and tweaks wont please the crowd..
unless we come up with something similar!
Actually not, because his requires all the ram & rom for ~3 minutes of decent sound. Also, I have a couple of trcks up my sleeve for Mt2.
Just curious, but have you looked at Zilaks sound routines? http://zilak.calcgames.org/

It is in his newsletter, and also on the forum, under one of the programming topics...

I didn't know if this might help or not...
KermMartian wrote:
Actually not, because his requires all the ram & rom for ~3 minutes of decent sound. Also, I have a couple of trcks up my sleeve for Mt2.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
just can't wait til mt2!!
Hehe...let's get some kind of decent DCS beta first. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours