0%  [ 4 ]
Jonimus
 0%  [ 2 ]
Rivereye
 0%  [ 2 ]
Nikky
 86%  [ 9003 ]
Total Votes : 10364

Well, since Kerm created an emulator and IDE, I voted for him. Now there's 0% on him. Why is that?
I think that's explained in another post by Kerm.
Acually, the percentages are just rounded down. The 13 votes that Kerm has does not even reach 1% of the 10362 votes. I believe this is so that the total percentage values cannot add up to over 100.
Should I laugh now that no one has dared touch Nikky's awesome ranking? Or maybe people realize that his awesomeness will not change.
It seems that all the bots voted for nikky
I had to show some love to rivereye, who was at zero when I voted. He has helped me out a few times.

I feel that ALL the admins are the best, though.
not including Nikky. he isnt a cemetech Admin.
unless your including TICalc.org staff, or if something happened when I wasnt paying attention. in which case (the first), where are Ryan and phero?
Luxen wrote:
I had to show some love to rivereye, who was at zero when I voted. He has helped me out a few times.

unless your including TICalc.org staff, or if something happened when I wasnt paying attention. in which case (the first), where are Ryan and phero?

Welcoming the Extended Family wrote:

elfprince13 wrote:
Luxen wrote:

Welcoming the Extended Family wrote:

you've got to be kidding me.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours