12%  [ 1 ]
TI-95
 12%  [ 1 ]
TI-74
 12%  [ 1 ]
Other. Please specify!
 62%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

tifreak8x, Thank you for the more congenial welcome.

merthosft, i can't even be bothered constructing a full reply, considering that you'll no doubt bore everyone with de-constructing it, as you clearly come across as someone who insists on having some pompous last word.
Alas this is the nature of how you come across.

So congratulations, you have LOST a potentially valuable new member.
You think that merely putting 'Please' at the beginning of your monosyllabic post, constituted being polite? - It did not.
Not even a mention as to the merits of the contents of my first post that drew me here in the first place. - Your lack of curiosity in that matter, yet instead nit picking over something trivial, says a lot.

Reply if you like. which you know doubt will, as it is pretty much guaranteed you'll be insisting on having your pompous last word, just to make yourself feel better.
I couldn't care less, as i'll have already gone.
mr-scorpio wrote:
as you clearly come across as someone who insists on having some pompous last word.

Is this all a planned joke?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours