Echo the title. I have been trying to figure this out. I don't have a computer of my own, and my shared one belongs to my sis whom is adamant about not downloading ( @|) CUNY STUDENTS GET FREE MCAFEE DLOAD!). I'm looking for expert advice. The librarians can't even turn the thing on correctly, let alone operation of apps on it. I'm hoping to get it done soon. It's for my PRIZM, Aarklarquen. Thus there is no need to install software. I'm kinda loosing my train of thought, so I'm writing whatever comes to my mind without thought. Sorry 'bout that. BTW, please pardon my language as I don't like to write pro when conversing with associates. Well, thanks for your help. Kerm, I saw an ad for Maker Faire in "am New York" (free newspaper). P8 09.20.2012 looks intresting, I might just show up if i'm not busy. Have a wonderful prevning, evning, night, and rest of life. LQTM Anyways, Very Happy l8t3r!
jet322 wrote:
Echo the title. I have been trying to figure this out. I don't have a computer of my own, and my shared one belongs to my sis whom is adamant about not downloading ( @|) CUNY STUDENTS GET FREE MCAFEE DLOAD!). I'm looking for expert advice. The librarians can't even turn the thing on correctly, let alone operation of apps on it. I'm hoping to get it done soon. It's for my PRIZM, Aarklarquen. Thus there is no need to install software. I'm kinda loosing my train of thought, so I'm writing whatever comes to my mind without thought. Sorry 'bout that. BTW, please pardon my language as I don't like to write pro when conversing with associates. Well, thanks for your help. Kerm, I saw an ad for Maker Faire in "am New York" (free newspaper). P8 09.20.2012 looks intresting, I might just show up if i'm not busy. Have a wonderful prevning, evning, night, and rest of life. LQTM Anyways, Very Happy l8t3r!

Circumventing content controls on NYPL computers would be a misdemeanor if you were caught. There have been some highly publicized issues in the past. I'd recommended appealing to your sister again, or simply investing in your own computer.
jet322 wrote:
I don't like to write pro when conversing with associates.

Something I suggest you think twice about.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours