okay so the thing is i got terraria but everytime i start it this pops up... http://www.terrariaonline.com/attachments/terraria-jpg.3959/ I have downloaded, updated, and installed new things of framework XNA, and directx, i also have the new c# visual studio 2010 to run XNA which should run terraria but it only pops up with this^

if you can help plz do so Laughing
What graphics card?
Intel (R) 82845G graphics controller

also i think the main thing preventing me from playing it is the fact that my AGP Texture Acceleration shows as "Not Available"
That would be because you don't have anything even resembling a decent functioning video card.
start->run "dxdiag"

It looks quite possible that your video card just doesn't support what is required.
This is correct, you need a real graphics card to support reach settings in XNA.
crap, in which case ill have to wait til friday til my sis can actually (finally) transfer her files so i can have her lapto
Tyno wrote:
crap, in which case ill have to wait til friday til my sis can actually (finally) transfer her files so i can have her lapto

My goodness!
Grammar wrote:
Crap! In that case, I'll have to wait until Friday - then my sister can finally transfer her files, and I can have her laptop.
uh-oh, who let in candleja
Probably the same person who pressed post on the above, and the same person who edited it later?
Sorry, I posted that when I was at school then the bell rang so I had to leave quick. Don't judge me...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours