Photoshopped.
allynfolksjr wrote:
Photoshopped.
Of course it was, we wouldn't consider that you would have GIMPed it, something that you've expressed abject horror towards.
Yeah we need to be careful when posting our location on the Internet. Here are pics of me and Juju where we went on Oct 2nd:

Right here at the bottom.
Haha, you got an IRL lol out of me for that one. Smile Nice job.
And it happened again tonight (as well as last Saturday). \o/
swivelgames wrote:
I just barely missed the chance to meet mexi1010 at the DFW airport (he was at the airport, but... er... his older sister wouldn't let him go passed security... to meet up with me? >.> ). I also almost met Pseudoprogrammer when he was passing through Dallas. But, unfortunately, my car was out of commission that day!

JoeYoung, where in Dallas do you live? I live in Carrollton and go to school in east Plano (Collin College Spring Creek campus / CCCCD) Razz

TI_Coder, I was born down there. I need to go back and visit Cali and meet some TI Community members (notably comicIDIOT). I also have quite a few friends up in New York that I'd like to meet up with as well. Smile

I live on my campus at UTD, but I changed my mind about meeting up. Don't think it's such a great idea anymore.
Ashbad wrote:
As ephan puts it, "I'm 30 minutes away from the president!!" if anyone comes by there anytime soon.

According to Kerm's map, ephan lives in Portugal.
Nono, ephan was saying that Ashbad was 30 minutes away, not that ephan says that about himself. Also, let's stop with this topic of molestation, okay?
WTF with molestation? Silly JoeYoung.

Anyway. Met him again tonight. For the 3rd time this week. \o/
I leave you guys alone in a topic for two days, and you start trying to turn Cemetech into 4chan. Please remember your maturity and decorum, even when there aren't gmods and administrators around to discipline you and keep you in line. A little self-control goes a long way.
I wondered what happened indeed, it went off-topic on the first post after my new one Razz

That said guys, make sure to be careful when meeting someone from the Internet IRL. It's still the Internet, after all. Of course by now I know juju is safe, though. Razz
KermMartian wrote:
I leave you guys alone in a topic for two days, and you start trying to turn Cemetech into 4chan. Please remember your maturity and decorum, even when there aren't gmods and administrators around to discipline you and keep you in line. A little self-control goes a long way.

I didn't bring up child molestation, DJ_O did. I was condemning it.

Quit this stupid censorship, or at least apply it to everyone equally, KermM
JoeYoung wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

I didn't bring up child molestation, DJ_O did. I was condemning it.

Quit this stupid censorship, or at least apply it to everyone equally, KermM

Actually, it was getting off topic, and I helped feed the fire some with the creeper challenges thing Razz. Kerm was being more than fair, though I thought the deleting of posts was rather unnessicary.
Well my reference to pedos was months ago anyway and I was actually indirectly making fun of over-paranoia when it comes to internet safety, while still telling people to be careful.

Anyway if I found Juju creepy or was scared, I would not have tried to meet him 4 times in 9 days. <_<

That IRL rickroll, however... Shock
Yeah I met him 3 times in a row lol.

And IRL rickrolls/nyan cats are the best.
KermMartian wrote:

Observation of the day: replace "4chan" with "omnimaga" and it still makes sense.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours