Hi, I need some sprites for FF: QfR (this is gonna be my official shortcut Wink)
The Game is FF Adventure-like and I like the sprites of this game, so please keep it around those sprites (please)
spritesheet of FF Adventure:

http://www.fantasyanime.com/mana/images/ffadventsprite_sheet.gif

Thanks in advance!

--aeTIos
Do you need monochrome sprites? Grayscale (how many levels, if so)? What size(s)? What sprites specifically? Can you show us a sample Final Fantasy spritesheet for comparison?
You're right, I was not specifically enough. I got the same reaction on Omnimaga. I added a link to a sample sprite sheet, though.
Its an action RPG, so the enemies are the same size as the main character, 16x16.
Its only B&W (maybe I'm going to do 3 or 4 lv gray, but its easier to add gray than removing gray)
Ryan (main character)
He's a Hikarii knight, and wears a light armor. He uses a kite shield.(http://i.ehow.com/images/a04/em/ga/kite-shield-800X800.jpg)
King Travan:
He wears a sceptre in his right hand and wears a cape.
Lord Copar:
He wears a heavy armor and has a black cape and hood.
Lord Copar's knights:
Heavily armored, square shield
Other enemies:
A wolf
A lobster with 4 claws
A ghost

More coming soon...
Or more specifically, here it is. So B&W 16x16 sprites? I'll definitely give this a try! You don't need all those different poses though, right?
4 poses for each. facing north/south/west/east (its an action RPG, like zelda)
aeTIos wrote:
4 poses for each. facing north/south/west/east (its an action RPG, like zelda)
Gotcha, that makes sense. Sad I'm afraid I won't have time for this until next Wednesday, so I hope you'll either poke me then, or perhaps others among us will step up
Aha, I'll try to remember it.
aeTIos wrote:
Aha, I'll try to remember it.
Thanks, I enjoy some spriting, so it will be a nice way to relax when my semester is over. Smile
I like spriting too, but I am not really an experienced spriter. I should look for a tutorial somewhere...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours