Ok, to sum it up. Remember to have extensions enabled, and that all .8x* extensions are usually the file you wanna send to your TI-84+ or TI-83+
qazz42 wrote:
Ok, to sum it up. Remember to have extensions enabled, and that all .8x* extensions are usually the file you wanna send to your TI-84+ or TI-83+
Correct, thanks for the accurate summary, Qazz. Smile And when in doubt, or if you have extensions disabled, look for something called DoorsCS7 with an icon that's a yellow lightning bolt over a TI-84+ over a TI-92.
Unless you installed TILP
then it is different
qazz42 wrote:
Unless you installed TILP
then it is different
An excellent point, although if you're having trouble identifying an App then I suspect you didn't have the experience or skills to install TiLP. Smile
lol, exactly..

good to know that he got it installed Very Happy
qazz42 wrote:
0x5, exactly..

good to know that he got it installed Very Happy
Definitely. I can only assume that other people will have the same problems in the future, so I'll try to update the readme to handle the case of people without extensions when I release 7.1 with CALCnet2.2 support, but we also know how to answer people with these questions.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours