Ever wondered how did the inner mechanisms of today's popular 3D games worked ? This course centered on 3D mathematics and programming will help you understand those seemingly complicated principles. Usable right on your TI-83+/84+, this program allows you to manage bookmarks and have animated examples illustrating the theory demonstrated. Subjects covered :
- Chapter 0 : introduction and prerequisites
- Chapter 1 : understanding projection, step-by-step
- Chapter 2 : representing & storing rotations, 2D/3D rotation, general matrices, inverted & decentered rotation
- Chapter 3 : backface culling & face abstraction level, the painter's algorithm
- Chapter 4 : bounding boxes and spheres, ray-plane intersection, ray-sphere intersection, object abstraction level
Two addendums are also planned.
- 6 years, 4 months ago
- No ratings.
ReviewsNobody has reviewed this file yet.
- [Contest 12] A new perspective (published 6 years, 4 months ago; 2014-09-01 15:38 UTC)