This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Community News & Discuss Nspire => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
Madskillz

Posted: 22 Oct 2010 03:53:11 am    Post subject:

Hey everybody,

RevSoft is looking for staff again. As you can see from our forums: www.revsoft.org/phpBB3 that we are pretty inactive. Well I shouldnt say inactive, because a lot of work is going on behind the scenes. All forms of Wabbit are constantly being worked on by Buckeye and Spencer and I assume Will as well.

We are working on a complete overhaul on the main site. It wont be a total reworking of everything but it is going to more user friendly and hopefully easier for the staff to manage in the future. As one of the longer runner programming groups around we gotta keep stuff fresh somehow.

As for the staff positions we are looking for people that wanna bring something new to the table. Be that a sweet calc project or a tool to help aid in the development of sweet calc projects. We aren't picky on what language you programming in, be it z80 assembly, 68K, BASIC, the awesome Axe or some other rare attempt at making on calc programming better (*cough*)MLC...ahem. We are mainly a z80 group and always have been, but have branched out to include staff that do program in BASIC or for the 68K line of calcs. We are pretty open. With the power of Axe we hope to get a lot more interesting projects going on in the community.

We don't mean to take away anyone from a particular forum. We only aim to bring some of the best projects to the community, some with ridiculous amounts of time and effort put forth. Our name pretty much speaks for it self.

So if you've got a work in progress or a great new project just starting out...and you think you might be interested in becoming staff of a highly respected group. Shoot me a PM on here or over on the RevSoft forum. Send a brief description of what you think you can add to the team as well as some screenshots or sample programs if you have any.

Thanks for your time and lets continue to make this community great,
-Travis (Madskillz)
JoeYoung

Advanced Member

Posted: 04 Nov 2010 01:18:50 pm    Post subject:

Sounds interesting, and I considered it, but I don't know if now is the proper time for me to make that commitment, I'd at least like to finish the next iteration of my own project before doing so.
Madskillz

Posted: 04 Nov 2010 01:45:36 pm    Post subject:

No worries, I think we will be looking for staff again come Spring time. I know I was always super busy with college, so I understand if you got other commitments.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement