This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Community News & Discuss Nspire => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
AHBAD_ALVIN

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 26 Sep 2010 10:18:46 am    Post subject:

OH AND BY THE WAY, JOIN MY NEW 'DE WEBSITE AT www.shadowde.com

I am happy to announce that 'DE is now in full development! The bad news is that the team only has one member (I wonder who THAT is?) I have broken many roadblocks now, and I think an Alpha can be released within a month or so. If the development team grows, however, I think it can be cut down to about 2 weeks. I am requesting this to everybody on this website; Members, Staff, and even those multitude of guests who are probably looking at this right now.

I wish to make this a most excellent language for the ti8x calcs, and to do that, I really need help and a lot of input from all of you guys out there right now. In reality, I need two full on development teams; one for marketing, one to make a custom editor. I am doing all of the compiler work, but I really hate making GUIs and posting stuff on random programming websites. Please, If you can join one of these teams, email me at ashbad.alvin@gmail.com

For the GUI Editor, I am really looking for anybody; some people for ideas, and some z80 ASM programmers for the actuall making. For the marketing, I'll accept anyone who I can trust to keep the name of this project nice and clean around the web. This will all be non-for-profit, I can't pay anybody for their work (I mean, how much money does a 14 year old make to buy out workers?) But I can give you tons of credit, and you'll get to use this new programming language before anyone else in the world does, which is a bit of an incentive. I'm not looking for money either; I just found a need for this, And I think that I should find a solution to calculator programming woes.

If you have any questions or concerns about this project, or you wanna make a suggestion, just email me at the address I posted above. Thanks for all of your support in advance, and I think we can really make a difference if we tried!

~~ASHBAD_ALVIN~~

Last edited by Guest on 29 Sep 2010 06:29:58 am; edited 1 time in total
AHBAD_ALVIN

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 27 Sep 2010 12:21:07 pm    Post subject:

Here is a status update on the syntax so far. This is a new hello world program in 'DE (more calculator friendly)

Code:

.i 'DEIO
.comp APP
BUILD AS APP
Cl MAIN
{
 PUB:
  m MAIN.ST
 PRI:
  sS STR1
}
m MAIN..MAIN.ST
{
 STR1=ST
 IO.P.STR1
}
MAIN."HELLO WORLD!" MN
.end
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement