This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Calculator Tech Support => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
sgm

Calc Guru

Posted: 25 Nov 2003 06:30:58 pm    Post subject:

Nope, MirageOS programs only. And that excludes Ion, Ash, and CrAsh.
SnugenZ

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 25 Nov 2003 08:45:57 pm    Post subject:

Yea, when I try adding

::"Description"

in one of my programs -- it always fucks up and deletes my work =[ -- clears my mem -- any ideas to make it work on a silver?
SnugenZ

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 25 Nov 2003 10:03:02 pm    Post subject:

Oh and in addition to the previous reply, is there a way to end a program without it saying Done --- it is quite annoying
Adm.Wiggin
aka Tianon

Know-It-All

Posted: 25 Nov 2003 11:02:18 pm    Post subject:

add this exact line to the end of your program :
Code:
Output(1,1,"
note, THERE IS NO SPACE after the "

and MirageOS isnt really very good at running basic... it does that same thing on a normal 83+ Sad it all depends on the functions you use

Last edited by Guest on 25 Nov 2003 11:03:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
SnugenZ

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 25 Nov 2003 11:54:34 pm    Post subject:

Thankyou -- I wish Mirage did run some Basic, cause I do not have the time or effort to put towards ASM ...
Basjuh

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 26 Nov 2003 11:09:11 am    Post subject:

i never had any problems running BASIC progs from mirage...
SnugenZ

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 26 Nov 2003 11:55:59 am    Post subject:

It's only the newer versions of mirage from late ti-83+ to Early and Late ti-83+ Silver ... Maybe Nimbus will make a solution to this problem =D
Basjuh

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 26 Nov 2003 11:59:03 am    Post subject:

i have the newest mirage and the newest TI-OS... and never had any probs..
SnugenZ

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 26 Nov 2003 12:49:39 pm    Post subject:

Then maybe it has something to do with my evil goto's -- I know everyuone hates them =D -- IDK When I get my new cable, I will copy and paste the code in here, and maybe you could tell me whats wrong -- Thanks Guys
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 26 Nov 2003 02:03:23 pm    Post subject:

SnugenZ wrote:
Oh and in addition to the previous reply, is there a way to end a program without it saying Done --- it is quite annoying

If you are on the home screen put

Code:
:"whatever you want it to say instead of done goes here

at the end. If you want it to say nothing, just don't write anything after the quote. If you want it to say a number, quotes aren't necessary. Yes, you can use variables for this.
SnugenZ

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 26 Nov 2003 02:13:41 pm    Post subject:

Thanks Sir Robin -- Both are great ways of doing this -- I just wanted to get rid of the done, because I am making it my startup prgm and it looks kinda dumb if it says done eachtime =D
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 2 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement