This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
kalan_vod

Advanced Member

Posted: 09 Feb 2009 07:27:48 pm    Post subject:

It looks great and sounds really nice! Seems similar to EZAsm?
pugboy

Posted: 09 Feb 2009 10:57:46 pm    Post subject:

benryves wrote:
Looks excellent, but it also looks like you've run into one of the glitches in WinForms; images stored in ImageLists at design time get mangled (look at the page_white_code_red icon on the "Script File" tab - the grey page outline has vanished). It's better to store the images as resources and add them to the ImageList at runtime, that way the icons don't end up getting mangled.

Hmm... I don't see anything when I run the program... Might be the screenshot. I will look up how to use the resources in the IDE I am using, but the option is greyed out.

Just finishing the last few things on the compiler... Commands are next Smile
pugboy

Posted: 23 Feb 2009 09:45:43 pm    Post subject:

Forget all of those "new" screenshots... There is one more in the first post, along with a download links for the newest version (2.0.0)...
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 2 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement