This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
fourchanb

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 24 Oct 2009 07:37:46 pm    Post subject:

GregW17 wrote:
It's not showing up in MarageOS? What shell is this being designed for, out of curiosity?
Run it from the homescreen, by selecting Asm( from the catalog. For other questions see my post at the previous page: http://www.unitedti.org/index.php?act=find...&pid=126782

Remember, the program I posted is still in a very early stage of completion! It shouldn't mess up (the programming is pretty solid for an ASM game) but you have to take care of course.

Last edited by Guest on 24 Oct 2009 07:39:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 25 Oct 2009 12:50:44 am    Post subject:

It's very 4chanate you could join us again. I know converting can be a big headache. Just keep plenty of backups and this should go far.
ztrumpet

Posted: 25 Oct 2009 01:03:59 pm    Post subject:

Where is a good place to learn the differences in making Asm programs vs Apps?
Galandros

Posted: 25 Oct 2009 04:17:26 pm    Post subject:

ztrumpet wrote:
Where is a good place to learn the differences in making Asm programs vs Apps?

I read some things about this but I don't know where now. The differences aren't that many:
- you can't edit the apps contrarily to a program (no self modifying code on apps)
- in apps you have to find a "apps safe" vputs routine (not hard to find)
- exit on apps should be by b_call(_JCmdNoChar)

The differences aren't many but you may need to learn more things depending on what you use apps for:
- call/retrieve code/data from other pages of apps
- learn how to relocate code to ram
- in saves of options/saved games, you have to use appsvars
- for large buffers, use b_call(_InsertMem) and company (I have the code made and tested, I can give if you ask)

This could be a good topic on asm tutorial for calculators...
EDIT: oh a link http://z80-heaven.wikidot.com/appcode

Last edited by Guest on 25 Oct 2009 04:21:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
fourchanb

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 14 Dec 2009 03:45:45 pm    Post subject:

Apparently I'm still busy. This is an awesome project and I'd like to make time free but apparently I can't.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 6 of 6 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement