This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Calculator Programming subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. General Coding and Design => Calculator Programming
BatBlaster

Posted: 25 Jan 2008 08:07:28 pm    Post subject:

Like the one in a google documents footer. I want it to be a go to next page link. In a footer. And not as much code as they use.
I sound like a total n00b

Last edited by Guest on 25 Jan 2008 08:07:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 26 Jan 2008 01:43:38 pm    Post subject:

Show me what the rest of your document looks like, and I'll show you how to insert a footer directly. ;)

Yes, I'll do it for you, but that's not something you should get used to.

Last edited by Guest on 26 Jan 2008 02:04:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
BatBlaster

Posted: 27 Jan 2008 01:42:14 pm    Post subject:

Its mostly formatted text. Attached here.
Thsi is just one of them.
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 27 Jan 2008 05:28:48 pm    Post subject:

It is mostly formatted text; a footer on that page would be mostly indistinguishable from the rest of it! I'm just throwing this out here (tell me if there's something else you want), but see if this is to your liking:

Code:
<hr>
<p style="margin: 0; text-align: center"><a href="foobar.html">Go to next page</a></p>

Last edited by Guest on 27 Jan 2008 05:31:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
BatBlaster

Posted: 27 Jan 2008 08:25:15 pm    Post subject:

TAht's good. I like it.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement