This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Computer Tech Support => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
JoeImp
Enlightened

Posted: 30 Sep 2007 03:16:42 pm    Post subject:

Oh my god I'm laughing so hard. I don't even know where to begin. I'll just leave this thread alone now.

[EDIT] - I wish arcane was here so he could rip you apart for me, I always relied on him in situations like this Sad

Last edited by Guest on 30 Sep 2007 03:17:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 30 Sep 2007 03:17:18 pm    Post subject:

What because you have no response?

Edit: Oh arcane? You appear to be going the same path as him.

Edit: Go ahead and post whatever you want because Im not going to waste my time to read it. I don't want to get banned over you. You seemed to want to start a fight?

Last edited by Guest on 30 Sep 2007 03:22:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
alexrudd
pm me if you read this

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 30 Sep 2007 07:37:22 pm    Post subject:

Gah. I tried to be clear and civil but I fear I only fueled the flames.

Stop this now.

For future reference, anyway, the same topic was available with a little more searching: you had to go to the third Google result and follow a forum link.

Last edited by Guest on 30 Sep 2007 07:40:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 30 Sep 2007 07:55:03 pm    Post subject:

Don't worry we already settled this via PM. Smile No hard feelings anymore. The above posts can be forgotten.

Last edited by Guest on 30 Sep 2007 07:55:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 2 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement