This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Community News & Discuss Nspire => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
Delnar_Ersike
Lazy H4xx0r

Posted: 28 Sep 2007 11:07:57 am    Post subject:

Well, about 30 seconds ago on MaxCoderz, I encountered this error while visiting the forum index:
Quote:
Could not query forum moderator information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 5 Out of memory (Needed 1372680 bytes)

SELECT aa.forum_id, u.user_id, u.username FROM phpbb_auth_access aa, phpbb_user_group ug, phpbb_groups g, phpbb_users u WHERE aa.auth_mod = 1 AND g.group_single_user = 1 AND ug.group_id = aa.group_id AND g.group_id = aa.group_id AND u.user_id = ug.user_id GROUP BY u.user_id, u.username, aa.forum_id ORDER BY aa.forum_id, u.user_id

Line : 228
File : index.php

Has anyone else experienced this problem or is it just me? Also, MaxCoderz is back for me right now, but I still want to know what this error means...

Last edited by Guest on 28 Sep 2007 11:09:14 am; edited 1 time in total
spandiv
-- Retired --

Posted: 28 Sep 2007 01:20:05 pm    Post subject:

It's just a simple database memory error; those errors happen quite frequently.
DJ Omnimaga
http://i-lost-the-ga.me

Calc Guru

Posted: 28 Sep 2007 06:16:09 pm    Post subject:

yeah on MC it happen quite often, altough it has been a while since it did for me. It always go back up a few secs afterward.
leofox
INF student

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 30 Sep 2007 11:14:21 am    Post subject:

MaxCoderz kinda has a shitty server sometimes, just hit refresh.
tr1p1ea

Elite

Posted: 22 Oct 2007 12:42:24 am    Post subject:

Yeah thats what we get for only pay $2/mo for hosting Smile.
sgm

Calc Guru

Posted: 22 Oct 2007 05:13:42 am    Post subject:

Thanks to the tireless efforts of AlienCC and NetWizz (nee NetWiz nee JBirk), UTI has a pretty solid server.

I'm sure if you asked nicely, they could set you guys up with a UTI subdomain, along the lines of http://maxcoderz.unitedti.org.

You'd even get it for free, but you probably still ought to pay a monthly rent just because it'd be the nice thing to do (and also to offset the bandwith usage that the incomparable amount of Maxcoderz traffic would consume).

You know what? You should try to get the Revsoft guys on board too. Then everybody can be subserv^H^H^H^Hdomains of UTI.

(P.S. This is what you get for bumping 1-month-old topics. Wink

Last edited by Guest on 22 Oct 2007 05:16:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement