This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Releases => Your Projects
Lachprog

Posted: 22 Jun 2007 04:14:32 pm    Post subject:

File Name :: Super Mario 68K
Author :: Lachprog
Category :: Ti-89 Asm Games
Screenshot :: [img]http://www.unitedti.org/index.php?act=downloads&do=imgss&id=300[/img]
Description ::
Super Mario 68K is a grayscale Super Mario game for your calc.

The game are highly animated with beautiful graphics and smooth scrolling backgrounds.

There's a LOT of different kinds of monsters, ranging from the classic goombas and turtles,
ghosts and hammer bros, and even Bowser! and many, many more.

Also, 3 different kinds of bosses are present.

There are many kind of powerup's to aid you in your quest, like the Mushrom, Fire Flower, Extra Lives,
the Racoon Suit and many more. Did i mention that you can even fly in this game?

The game also has an overworld map for each of the 8 worlds with features like mushrom houses,
two different mini games, airships, boats, castles and much more!

There is a lot of secrets and hidden areas in the game, so there will always be new places to explore!
A warp zone is also included!

With 3 save slots you can save your progress, and continue from the same spot later.

More than 70 exiting levels through 8 worlds will give you many hours of game play.
And with the upcoming level editor you can even make your own worlds and levels!

Try it out!

Super Mario 68K Webpage

Updated Sat, Apr 26 2008 1:25 pm

View File
luby
I want to go back to Philmont!!

Calc Guru

Posted: 22 Jun 2007 04:27:26 pm    Post subject:

/me wants TI-89 so bad!!!
/me envys rcfreak0

That looks Awesome!! So close to the real thing.

Me likey
Xphoenix

Elite

Posted: 22 Jun 2007 04:31:26 pm    Post subject:

IT'S FINALLY FINISHED! THIS GAME LOOKS SOOOOO COOL!

How compatible is it with the 89T?
Harrierfalcon
The Raptor of Calcs

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 22 Jun 2007 05:03:17 pm    Post subject:

Perfectly. You don't even need hw2patch, according to TiEmu. I actually saved it's state so I can play it, instead of trying to get my NES working Smile.

It's the most perfect console calc clone I've ever seen, from the animations like Mario running or the question boxes, to the actual gameplay. Totally sweet.
Super Speler
Super Awesome Dude

Calc Guru

Posted: 22 Jun 2007 05:26:27 pm    Post subject:

Nice, it's been featured on ticalc.org
TheStorm

Calc Guru

Posted: 22 Jun 2007 06:07:58 pm    Post subject:

Wtf? it got featured that fast and yet DCS 6 never got feartured this is weird. I really wonder how that works, but cool game and awesome getting featured. Smile
rcfreak0

Advanced Member

Posted: 22 Jun 2007 06:15:29 pm    Post subject:

SWEET! Finially a good-looking mario game! I cant wait till i get paid so i can go buy my 89T! Man soo many good games...cant wait... Screenie looks awsome!
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement