This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Computer Tech Support => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 14 Jun 2007 10:34:15 am    Post subject:

Eclipse > all.

Notepad++ for when you don't need interactive function libraries and compiling and whatnot.
WikiGuru
ADOS (Attention deficit... Oh! Shiny!)

Elite

Posted: 14 Jun 2007 12:21:33 pm    Post subject:

If you want free wiki hosting, I suggest wikdot.com. It's not html formatted (I think it may support some css), but it does allow you to create a pretty nice wiki.

Last edited by Guest on 14 Jun 2007 12:22:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
JoeImp
Enlightened

Posted: 14 Jun 2007 04:19:00 pm    Post subject:

benryves wrote:
FrontPage produces pretty horrible HTML.

Expression supposedly does a much better job. These days I hand-code everything, using the excellent Programmer's Notepad (get the latest beta).
[post="108053"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

What does it matter what it generates internally, if the site is displayed as you designed it? The internals don't matter if you're using a program to generate them and it works.

To OP: You probably want to work on your computer skills/knowledge a bit before/while you attempt this, at least what I got from reading your posts.
rcfreak0

Advanced Member

Posted: 16 Jun 2007 05:21:03 pm    Post subject:

Thank for the new program ideas.. Ill look them up now and seeif i can use them. also i only wanted to use frontpage just because i know how to use it and it makes good sites....
ForthReich

Posted: 17 Jun 2007 07:55:17 pm    Post subject:

rcfreak0 wrote:
Thank for the new program ideas.. Ill look them up now and seeif i can use them. also i only wanted to use frontpage just because i know how to use it and it makes good sites....
[post="108378"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

As a random, far-fetched idea (because I don't know you)
Report Card wrote:
Rcfreak0

Frontpage        Failed
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 18 Jun 2007 06:23:54 am    Post subject:

benryves wrote:
FrontPage produces pretty horrible HTML.

Expression supposedly does a much better job. These days I hand-code everything, using the excellent Programmer's Notepad (get the latest beta).
[post="108053"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I'm more a fan of the GPLed Notepad++, now at version 4:
http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htm
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 2 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement