This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
threefingeredguy

Advanced Member

Posted: 01 Apr 2007 06:59:10 pm    Post subject:

Unfortunately, I won't be able to finish Space Station Pheta 2, but I decided to recycle the sprites to make:
DANCE STATION PHETA!
Dance Station Pheta is a dancing game where you press the top 5 buttons to do dance moves!

Go ahead and download it. Sorry to all the people who were looking forward to SSP2 :(

Click to download

Edit: Controls are the Y= through Graph button. You hit them when the corresponding button lights up on the screen, like Whack-a-mole.

Last edited by Guest on 02 Apr 2007 10:32:38 am; edited 1 time in total
threefingeredguy

Advanced Member

Posted: 02 Apr 2007 10:32:24 am    Post subject:

I've updated the 8xp to remove some of the overly sensitive key response issues.
frenchcalc1
جان ألعريم

Posted: 02 Apr 2007 03:13:54 pm    Post subject:

Well, I'm sad that SSP2 isn't going to be made anymore, I was looking forward to it Sad
BUT, the game you made out of the progress is incredible! Great idea Laughing
Liazon
title goes here

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 02 Apr 2007 04:13:48 pm    Post subject:

ROFL dude my sprites really do look like dance moves! Very Happy
threefingeredguy

Advanced Member

Posted: 03 Apr 2007 12:21:41 am    Post subject:

Thanks for letting me use them. I was going to use one of them to make like a guitar hero game, but the dancing one is more fun.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement