This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Website subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. United-TI Top Management => Website
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 20 Jan 2007 12:22:19 am    Post subject:

"Signs That You Are Addicted To Ti"—an old joke to us, but not to them. I scooted two brand-new posts from the compiled thread into the draft thread despite the latter having been closed since last April. Should it be reopened to let the more recent members have their chance? I'd be willing to keep the list in check as was DarkerLine's duty last time, and I can already spot one error in counting between the new additions.

[EDIT]

I closed the compilation thread to make it easier to maintain the list.

Last edited by Guest on 20 Jan 2007 12:28:21 am; edited 1 time in total
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 20 Jan 2007 01:41:45 pm    Post subject:

I think it's been a while, and people wouldn't cause the same problems again. If anything, I doubt that the topic would continue to be as active as it used to be, and might die on its own eventually.
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 20 Jan 2007 02:35:32 pm    Post subject:

Weregoose, this is up to you. Your decision.
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 20 Jan 2007 04:20:44 pm    Post subject:

NETWiz wrote:
Weregoose, this is up to you.  Your decision.
I'm grateful for the reminder. :)

"Signs That You Are Addicted To Ti" (I bet we all just love to hear that again) is back up for service.

Last edited by Guest on 20 Jan 2007 04:22:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
alexrudd
pm me if you read this

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 20 Jan 2007 08:05:46 pm    Post subject:

Let them have their fun. We've seen 'em all, but occasionally someone comes up with a good one.

I found Weregoose's judging more funny than the signs:
(X) - No, see ####, ###, or ####. Yes, I know those numbers off the top of my head
( ) - Yes. I am amused by your pitiful attempt at humor.
(X) - No. Because. I. Said. So.
( ) - Yes, it's 51% percent different from any others (I created a special formula just to evaluate this, and even wrote a two-line basic program to calculate it.)
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement