This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Calculator Tech Support => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
sask

Posted: 10 Jan 2007 08:56:03 pm    Post subject:

everytime i try to send programs to my 84+ it always shows access is denied(80070005). I was able to transfer stuff before but now it keeps showing that and wont let me send.
Harrierfalcon
The Raptor of Calcs

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 10 Jan 2007 09:52:56 pm    Post subject:

Did you try reinstalling the driver or transferring another file? I know for a fact that some progs can't be sent, for some random reason.
Fallen Ghost

Elite

Posted: 10 Jan 2007 09:58:13 pm    Post subject:

Check if on your calc, in the memory menu, if there are some files that have no size (just a blank space). If there are some, delete them and retry using TI-Connect (or whatever you are using)
Harrierfalcon
The Raptor of Calcs

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 10 Jan 2007 10:19:53 pm    Post subject:

Fallen Ghost wrote:
Check if on your calc, in the memory menu, if there are some files that have no size (just a blank space). If there are some, delete them and retry using TI-Connect (or whatever you are using)
[post="94828"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]
Might want to keep an eye out for corrupted groups or programs. I would archive all the important stuff first, then try and delete the progs. There are also some progs that say their size is HUGE, then clear your RAM when you try and delete them.

I have experienced also certain programs that you can see, but show up as UNDEFINED.
sask

Posted: 11 Jan 2007 05:06:22 pm    Post subject:

ok know it doesnt show up anymore i just deleted anything i thought was useless on my calc and it transfers fine now. thanks for the help
luby
I want to go back to Philmont!!

Calc Guru

Posted: 11 Jan 2007 05:35:25 pm    Post subject:

Next time this happens (it will) do the following
1:retry
2:retry
3:unistall ti-graphlink and reboot you computer
4:retry
5:work it out yourself

this has been brought up before. Use the search function.

Last edited by Guest on 11 Jan 2007 05:36:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
uum7

Posted: 06 May 2009 04:56:50 pm    Post subject:

luby wrote:
Next time this happens (it will) do the following
1:retry
2:retry
3:unistall ti-graphlink and reboot you computer
4:retry
5:work it out yourself

this has been brought up before. Use the search function.

...and how exactly do I uninstall TI-Graphlink?
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 06 May 2009 09:43:41 pm    Post subject:

C:\Program Files\TI Education\TI-Graph Link 83 Plus\UNWISE.EXE

Alternatively: Start » Run... » "appwiz.cpl"

(Assuming that you have it installed.)

It could also be a Windows permissions problem. Are you logged in as Administrator?

Last edited by Guest on 06 May 2009 09:47:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement