This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Website subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. United-TI Top Management => Website
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 06 Jan 2007 06:39:22 pm    Post subject:

I have noticed how generous and understanding our UTI-STAFF has been. I would like to thank all of you for your excellent work catching topics and closing them if they break the rules.

It has come to my attention that there have been several posts saying things like:
"Disregard This"

or starting like this:
"This may be deleted..."

If someone posts something and openly admits that they think we are going to close it or delete it, then it reasons to me that they should never have posted it in the first place. Just do whatever you think is right.

If you come across a topic that takes action on your part because it should never have been created in the first place due to the forum rules, please close or delete it as you have all been doing. Additionally, I recommend warning the person responsible anytime he/she breaks a rule especially when they say, "I know this may be disregarded later"

I think of this as, "I know this will create extra work for the UTI-STAFF and moderation team, but I am going to post it anyway..."

If this happens, do not be afraid to warn someone. We will backup any warnings you make and even suspensions provided the requisite amount of warnings are given first.

Of Course, you are not required to give out warnings. You do have it in your power to forgive and forget. Just use your aforementioned judgment hereinafter.

Again, thanks to everyone who helps us each and every day. Please understand this topic is to let you know we will backup your authority and decisions everyday, so do not be afraid to make them even if you may be wrong. You are in the Top Tier Management of United-TI or you would not be reading this right now.

Thank You
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement