This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Website subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. United-TI Top Management => Website
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 29 Nov 2006 11:21:33 pm    Post subject:

I received this:
Cure777 wrote:
I'm not sure who I should go about contacting for this, but I would like to change my forum nick from Cure777 to CureDesu.

If there's someone else I should PM about this, please let me know.

Thanks,
                              -Cure

My response:
Weregoose wrote:
This is fine. Although, a good reason should be accompanied with the request; while the name change's being a less prominent one makes this easier and generally less confusing, it is still expected that an explanation go with the altering of one's identity. If your nick is changed and it's final, are you completely sure that you would want to remain as "CureDesu" from now on? You can't revert it just because you weren't as excited with it in the long run. So, be warned that changing your nick here isn't as seamless and straightforward as it is in IRC.

–Goose
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 02 Dec 2006 12:22:58 pm    Post subject:

To whom it may concern, I haven't received a reply yet from Cure777.

Last edited by Guest on 02 Dec 2006 01:29:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 13 Feb 2007 07:23:36 pm    Post subject:

I have yet to receive a response from him concerning the last name change,
and doubt that I will; I just got a new request from him for a different name:
Cure777 wrote:
Hi, I was just wondering if you could change my nick from Cure777 to just Cure.  I've just grown to dislike the numbers, well, want them out of my nick.  Thanks.

I would let it be changed. One should be able to recognize him with three numbers missing.
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 13 Feb 2007 08:04:19 pm    Post subject:

Sounds good and I'll change it first thing tomorrow unless anyone comes forth with objections.
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 13 Feb 2007 11:45:23 pm    Post subject:

No objections from me.

In similar news, I received a request from Wrp_baorder54 to change his username to "baorder54." The "Wrp_" is apparently a reference to a group his is no longer affiliated with and he was very polite in his approach.

Last edited by Guest on 13 Feb 2007 11:45:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 16 Feb 2007 11:00:22 am    Post subject:

So, "Cure" it is?
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 16 Feb 2007 04:09:23 pm    Post subject:

Cure it is.
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 18 Mar 2007 06:44:39 pm    Post subject:

Thanks. Please remember that we change names only once or at least that is what we tell our members.

If push comes to shove and UTI-STAFF wants to make an exception for yet another name change, we can do it. However, we need to make a second change very complicated. I.e. draw up a PDF document or something.

Maybe I will make one for a name change.
alexrudd
pm me if you read this

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 18 Mar 2007 07:08:24 pm    Post subject:

Don't waste your time on it since it can be summarized in a sentence or two. Very Happy
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement