This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
magus57

Posted: 24 Nov 2006 08:43:22 pm    Post subject:

I'm thinking of making a new text-adventure game based on the somewhat new console game "Bully". I want to pretty much have as many of the original missions as possible. Here would be the main, in-game screen:

1:Class
2:Mission
3:Race
4:Errand
5:Inventory/Stats
6:Other - Buying stuff, bullying (for food/money), and kissing (for health)
7:Quit

Pretty much everything except for some missions would be minigames. The time feature won't be in this game due to me not knowing how to do it, and guessing that it would take a lot of time/knowledge to perfect.

What I need is suggestions from people who have played the game. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Guest on 05 Dec 2006 07:09:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
magus57

Posted: 05 Dec 2006 07:08:27 pm    Post subject:

Here I will post my current progress:

Currently working on:
Race (Go-kart races - need help with making horizontal racing game with stationary borders and random obstacles)
Menus for buying things

Finished:
English Class
Inventory/Stats
Most menus
Defining variables to L6
Loading/Saving - (un)archiving L6
Clock System

Things to do:
Other 3 classes (need help with DDR-style game for Science, war/strategy-type game for History, and battletanks/archery-type game for Math)
Missions
Errands (need help on making reflex game and cover-as-much-area-as-you-can-in-the-time-you-have game)
Bullying (understand how to code, just need time to do)
Dating (understand how to code, just need time to do)

Last edited by Guest on 07 Dec 2006 05:57:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 06 Dec 2006 12:01:30 am    Post subject:

Interesting game.

--AlienCC
magus57

Posted: 06 Dec 2006 08:38:13 pm    Post subject:

Thanks. I somewhat updated the second post.
baorder54
Elite

Posted: 11 Dec 2006 08:18:03 pm    Post subject:

r u the bully or do u get bullied?
magus57

Posted: 11 Dec 2006 09:22:02 pm    Post subject:

Well, it's not exactly what it sounds like. Think of the game as a high-school-teen-simulator game. You go to school at set times, and then while going to school, you can gain respect of the different "groups" at school, win races, do errands for money, etc.

Technically speaking, though, you are the bully, and you even get an option to bully (based on your history (war tactics) level).

If you want to know what this game is like, play/rent/buy "Bully" for the PS2.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement