This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
Zarel

Posted: 10 Oct 2006 11:30:35 pm    Post subject:

Perhaps the most useful program I ever made, Sundial, has been updated to 0.7 (I'm so happy!). The screenshots speak for themselves.

I made this because I thought that Timerize 68k was a bit... bloated. The graphics were bad, and the size was big (45 KB - that's twice the size of Space Dementia II. Sundial, by comparison, is 15 KB).

Sorry, no 89 version yet.

Read more and/or download

Last edited by Guest on 11 Oct 2006 12:04:12 am; edited 1 time in total
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 11 Oct 2006 07:00:52 pm    Post subject:

This is a Basic program? Looks great!

Oh and if you want, I could help you in porting it to the TI-89?
Zarel

Posted: 12 Oct 2006 04:33:28 pm    Post subject:

No need. It's not that hard to port it to 89, I just never got around to it.
threefingeredguy

Advanced Member

Posted: 13 Oct 2006 01:55:34 am    Post subject:

Although a clock program doesn't sound exciting, that one is really good looking. I especially like the binary clock.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement