This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
negativezero48

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 07 Oct 2006 11:07:55 am    Post subject:

When I first joined these forums, I was working on a rpg in basic. I had a pretty good- allmost bug-free graphical engine down, but then I dropped the project because it got harder as I moved along.

I was wondering if anyone wants to bring this back and maybe introduce asm libraries.

I will edit in my post from before. One sec....

[edit] here is the post I made. If anyone is interested just download the attachment and check it out. I think it is missing a file called "newgame" or something. I can look into it.

[edit] There will be an error when you put all the files on your calc.

This is what you do:
Make a new folder that is empty. Name it whatever you want. Then transfer all of the files to the folder you just created. Then, in that folder create a new program called newgame. Dont put anything in it. Leave newgame() as a blank program. I have if as part of the script, but have not developed that part yet. Also, if it still does not work, try downloadign it to your 89 calculator (if you have one). The game runs on the default settings that the calculator has when you buy it. No funny OS's or libraries that you would not have.

Last edited by Guest on 07 Oct 2006 11:16:20 am; edited 1 time in total
IAmACalculator
In a state of quasi-hiatus

Know-It-All

Posted: 07 Oct 2006 11:38:13 am    Post subject:

It says I'm missing initmap, which is not included in the ZIP. Huh.
negativezero48

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 07 Oct 2006 12:14:31 pm    Post subject:

IAmACalculator wrote:
It says I'm missing initmap, which is not included in the ZIP.  Huh.
[post="89583"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

lol you bumped it. Anyways, make a new file called initmap and leave it blank. I may have to use my calc backups, but I am not on my normal PC right now
IAmACalculator
In a state of quasi-hiatus

Know-It-All

Posted: 07 Oct 2006 12:45:28 pm    Post subject:

Oops. Sorry, I meant to post in your other topic.
alexrudd
pm me if you read this

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 07 Oct 2006 01:21:00 pm    Post subject:

IAmACalculator wrote:
Oops. Sorry, I meant to post in your other topic.  [post="89587"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]
This one?
negativezero48

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 07 Oct 2006 02:28:33 pm    Post subject:

IAmACalculator wrote:
Oops. Sorry, I meant to post in your other topic.
[post="89587"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I think your and my post were moved because it bumped an old topic
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement