This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
CDI

Advanced Member

Posted: 14 Jul 2006 11:59:49 am    Post subject:

Chances are, you have heard this name before, or T14 somewhere. It's a pretty popular name from what I heard, personally I don't think so, but meh. Basically it was meant to be an RPG to blow RoL and DLQ out of the water (maybe FF:TOM, but prolly not) and has been going onn and off for over a year now. This is v12.3 if you care (v1 being the original) and I am still working on it, from scratch this time, all in ASCII on the homescreen, with the aid of xLIB for some special effects that I may need. It'll be very huge to say the least, I am thinking in terms of the entire 83+'s memory. But we will see, as for some stats on the current version.

1 character to play as, it makes everything easier, and the story more complex.
10 bosses, one for each chapter
Over 250 mapparts (a mappart = 1 screen) to play on
Animated cutscenes, a LOT of them
Full storyline

There is a teaser, found here and tr1p1ea has a screenshot of it.

There is the storyline from chapter 1 found here as well.

BAM!
tifreak8x

Elite

Posted: 14 Jul 2006 02:25:32 pm    Post subject:

Excellent screen shot CDI!

Gonna check this out on PTI right now Smile
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement