This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
necro

Advanced Member

Posted: 24 Jun 2006 02:50:52 am    Post subject:

well, I made this game. It is a puzzle game. You try to move around solve the puzzles. It uses xlib. It is good, but may be confusing if you are not smart...looks a bit like desolate with more awesome. Here are some tiles from it:

Just kidding, I am not that good at programming...this is a real screen shot:

yeah, the levels aren't as retarded as that one. Linky to the downloady and info on the contesty that this is: linky...fixxed the url...

PS: my forum will not look so crappy in a short while...and then I might get more than a spam bot to register in a few months time...or a few contest entries...I hate my life.

Last edited by Guest on 24 Jun 2006 09:21:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Rezek
Better Than You

Calc Guru

Posted: 24 Jun 2006 08:09:57 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Linky to the downloady and info on the contesty that this is: linky

I'm guessing you copy and pasted the wrong URL...?

Quote:
PS: my forum will not look so crappy in a short while...and then I might get more than a spam bot to register in a few months time...or a few contest entries...I hate my life.

Did you think starting a forum was easy, and that people were going to run over themselves to join and post their heart out?

BTW: You totally got me with that pic, I was like 'Holy Crap' :biggrin:

Last edited by Guest on 24 Jun 2006 08:10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Liazon
title goes here

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 24 Jun 2006 08:44:49 am    Post subject:

basic gs is just amazing
necro

Advanced Member

Posted: 24 Jun 2006 04:40:10 pm    Post subject:

I got the link fixxed if any one cares...not that anyone does...
Liazon
title goes here

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 24 Jun 2006 08:52:25 pm    Post subject:

necro wrote:
I got the link fixxed if any one cares...not that anyone does...
[post="82976"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Look at it this way. You should feel good in knowing that you're smart enough to design a puzzle so complex that other people can't make levels for it.
necro

Advanced Member

Posted: 26 Jun 2006 03:09:57 pm    Post subject:

...true...but some more feed back would be nice. I can add just about any requested feature so...
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement