This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
kalan_vod

Advanced Member

Posted: 29 May 2006 12:14:04 pm    Post subject:

I thought I made a topic about this game, but I can't find it >.>.

I wanted to let you guys know I finally fixed the game, it is working beautifully. I also was wondering if anyone had some suggestions, that is why I made a topic here.

About: basic Démineur is a clone of the Mine Sweeper game using a special routine to produce fast basic graphics. Unlike most Mine Sweeper clones this one features great graphics and runs very fast. Also this game has the option of changing the size of the map and number of mines, which most basic clones do not. Only one file so you can easily send it to your friends! Fixed all errors, and once again optimized for final release!

[download]

Last edited by Guest on 29 May 2006 12:16:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
WikiGuru
ADOS (Attention deficit... Oh! Shiny!)

Elite

Posted: 30 May 2006 06:45:28 pm    Post subject:

Instead of having to keep clicking on empty squares, could you make it detect an empty and then clear all nearby empty's (like in the computer version)?
kalan_vod

Advanced Member

Posted: 30 May 2006 08:39:50 pm    Post subject:

Now the thing about that is it being slower, but I could make it more of a clone. Maybe in the future I will make it as such. Thanks for the suggestion!
CDI

Advanced Member

Posted: 02 Jun 2006 11:28:09 am    Post subject:

[quote name='Ti-Ho' date='May 30 2006, 11:26 PM']Instead of having to keep clicking on empty squares, could you make it detect an empty and then clear all nearby empty's (like in the computer version)?
[post="81260"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/quote]

that is called floodfill and is extremely hard in BASIC for the z80 calcs ^^ trust me, I tried everything aside from large mathmatical formulas Surprised hmm...
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 02 Jun 2006 11:38:45 am    Post subject:

If you use a string for the field data you can speed it up a good deal using instring, but in my opinion it's viable speed-wise even with a matrix.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement