This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
kalan_vod

Advanced Member

Posted: 29 May 2006 12:13:12 pm    Post subject:

I had a crappy version of falldown I made a little over a year ago, and I decided to update it and make a better version. Any suggestions would be great.

About: Falldown Ripoff is a ripoff of Falldown by Patrick Davidson. I haven't updated this in a long time, so I decided to make this more like Patrick's. There are settings that will let you change the speed and size of each bar, also when selecting the difficulty you can set it to 9 and it will be randomly generated bar sizes.

This is a old and new SS.
New

Old

[download]
Brazucs
I have no idea what my avatar is.

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 29 May 2006 12:41:52 pm    Post subject:

Very nice! On the new one, perhaps you could:
Output(oldX, oldY, " //space

so that the old spot can be erased Wink
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 29 May 2006 12:52:25 pm    Post subject:

I like it this way, I don't think it should be erased.
kalan_vod

Advanced Member

Posted: 29 May 2006 03:13:12 pm    Post subject:

Thanks, I had it erase the ball before but it slowed down the game a little. And it's not bad the way it is Razz, as it just relies on disp XD
elfprince13
Retired

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 29 May 2006 03:22:10 pm    Post subject:

/me likes it too. Gives a nice sense of movement.
Sage Orator

Advanced Member

Posted: 29 May 2006 06:48:21 pm    Post subject:

Redoing quite a few of your old games huh? Looks good, not erasing the O is original and good.
kalan_vod

Advanced Member

Posted: 29 May 2006 08:33:31 pm    Post subject:

Thanks everyone! Yeah I got bored, but lazy...so I just optimize/redo my old stuff >.>
programmer_to_be
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour.

Elite

Posted: 30 May 2006 07:53:55 am    Post subject:

Alright, real nice! I like it not erasing the ball. It gives it that fun, snake-type feeling. Like the snake is still falling even when the bar hits the top. I don't know. It looks cool.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement