This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
Twiztid33

Posted: 06 Jun 2003 09:16:23 pm    Post subject:

its a cross between beerhunt and drugwars where you drink beer and sell drugs while i hope that if this goes through to also make seperate little mini missions with the help of you guys here of course.
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 07 Jun 2003 03:12:27 am    Post subject:

How do you win?

BTW, I saw a bumper sticker that said, "If I am driving funny, it is not because I'm an alcholic. I'm a drunk... Alcholics go to meetings!"

I saw some others that read:

If you cannot drive as well has you talk, hang up, or I will see how well you drive and talk with your cell phone shoved up your a.

Why do we kill people who kill people just to show people killing people is wrong?

This car is insured by the maffia you hit me they hit you

If you can read this you are speeding

USMC Sniper: Don't bother running, you'll only die tired.

This vehicle protected by a shotgun 23 hours a day. The rest of the time, I'm hiding the bodies.

Horn broken, watch for finger.

Earth first! We'll strip mine other planets later!

Join the Military, Visit exotic places, meet interesting people and then kill them
Pascal

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 10 Jun 2003 01:42:19 am    Post subject:

I recall a game like that, it was called Hick Quest. Basically you increased your Blood alcohol content and got weapons (shotguns chickens trucks) and killed things and went different places. It was great. Only problem was you couldn't save your game, you ad to beat it at one go.
JacobdeHaan

Posted: 21 Aug 2003 02:41:34 pm    Post subject:

Majorly off topic, but here's a funny bumber sticker I saw:

The closest I've ever come to a 4.0 is my alchohol level.
Twiztid33

Posted: 24 Aug 2003 11:06:24 pm    Post subject:

i may still make the game but i dunno, specially cause school is starting and all, maybe ill just do it or make a hacking game, i dunno
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement